Chill Moody is out here living his best life and it's okay to be jealous. What do you say to the person who been dubbed as the mayor of his hometown, Philadelphia? What do you say to the guy who is one of Kevin Hart's favorite rappers? What do you say to the man who has decided to dabble in making delicious beer so good that it's regularly sipped by Questlove on his podcast? You only say one thing to the West Philly rapper, congratulations. You listen to Chill Moody's latest EP, "It's Gon' Be A Nice Year" on SoundCould.
Chill was gracious enough to take a few minutes to participate in our recurring questionnaire challenge, The Tens.
1. What is your favorite jersey number of all-time?
#15. When "custom jerseys" were a thing I always got #15, mainly because i couldn't get "215". (215 is the area code of Philadelphia) So it's just always been my favorite jersey number.
2. Who is your favorite follow on social media?
@Tyrone_Smart on Instagram.
3. In an alternate world, you're a Major League baseball player, what is your walk-up/entrance music?
"Let's Chill" by Guy, and it would be the smoothest entrance of all-time.
4. We have a golden ticket to get you on any game show ever made. What show is it and would you win?
Supermarket Sweep, and hell yeah.
5. You get one sneaker to wear for the rest of your life, what is it?
The Bo Jackson Nike Air Trainers, with the OG colorway (Orange/White)
6. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
Professional bowler. My high game is 270, back when I was younger though like during by high school days. But I'm not wearing the bowling uniform, just a t-shirt and sweatpants.
7. What's the one sports movie you will always watch when it comes on?
White Men Can't Jump. I'm more of a Billy Hoyle type, way more of a mental game. "I'm in the zone man!"
8. What are you currently binge-watching or what is your must-see TV program right now?
9. Is putting pineapple on your pizza the greatest or the worst thing in the world?
10. If Jill Scott is coming over your house for dinner, what would you serve?
How can we help Chill Moody better #ShockTheWorld?
PREVIOUS: Spencer Hall
Eddie Maisonet is the founder and editor emeritus of The Sports Fan Journal. Currently, he serves as an associate editor for ESPN.com. He is an unabashed Russell Westbrook and Barry Switzer apologist, owns over 100 fitteds and snapbacks, and lives by Reggie Jackson’s famous quote, “I am the straw that stirs the drink.”