PointsBet is one of the most trusted names in the gambling industry. PointsBet is a leading online sportsbook and bookmaker offering exceptional bet services.
It provides customers with highly advanced web content and interface to achieve their betting options. Its focus on internet-based gambling options gives it an edge in terms of efficiency and effectiveness. After a successful PointsBet sign up [PointsBet sign up], it’s essential to make a deposit for the full gambling experience. This article irons out all about PointsBet deposit
PointsBet bet company is one of the leading competitors in the gambling industry providing online based betting services. It’s run solely through websites and online facility like mobile apps. PointsBet has numerous features to offer to punters and this can only be enjoyed strictly by punters with a PointsBet account in the US. One of the procedures to complete by PointsBet account holders in order to get access to PointsBet services is to make a deposit into their account for wagering. The PointsBet deposit option is a gateway to make money through winnings from wagers and even other promo packages. As at the time of compiling this write-up, only Australian and American residents are allowed, legally, to partake and benefit from its gambling dispensation. To make deposits and withdrawals requires that you register an account after being fully ascertained to be an Australian or American resident.
Making deposit is very easy as PointsBet has provided numerous depositing options to suit your needs. Below is a simple procedure to make a deposit to your account
- Access your PointsBet account by logging in
- Click on ‘my account’, and click on ‘deposit cash’
- Select a favorable payment option that suits you
- Choose the amount you wish to deposit
- Refresh and check your betting balance to see if your deposited funds has reflected
- Start betting
Mind Blowing Features of PointsBet Deposit
PointsBet deposit opens mind blowing features attached to a PointsBet account. Below are some special features open to PointsBet account holder who makes a deposit for wagering
- PointsBet Zero Deposit limitPointsBet deposit options give zero limits for minimum and maximum deposit. Players can deposit any amount to their betting wallet as there is no limit to what players can deposit into their wallet. PointsBet minimum wagering amount allows player to stake as low as $0.50 for a game in the spread betting market.
- Responsible Gambling FeaturePlayers have the option of limiting their deposit and spending. This is accessible on the responsible gambling icon on the PointsBet official website. Deposit limit can be set to keep a leash on your gambling rate. For example, players can set a deposit limit of $2,000 for 7 days, this means within a 7-day period, you won’t be able to deposit above $2000.
- Self-Exclusion FeatureSelf-exclusion is when players consent to their accounts been suspended for a certain consented period. In line with its player’s protection and responsible gambling policy, players can limit and control their gambling through deposit limit, self-exclusion and wagering limit on their account.
- Fast Processing TimeProcessing time of deposited funds is as important as the money involved. PointsBet processes debit cards, credit cards, and its PointsBet prepaid card instantly. It doesn’t take more than a few seconds to get it done. So punters can immediately start wagering. Couple with this is also the amazing processing time of PointsBet withdrawals
- Deposit Bonuses and PromotionsPlayers also have the opportunity of enjoying deposit bonus when applicable. They also get reward points when they wager deposit turnover. PointsBet withdrawal is done via bank transfer and takes up to 7 – 10 days to be processed. PointsBet prepaid is increasingly used due to the rejection of transactions to gambling sites by some banks in America. The card is managed by EML, a comprehensive financial technology company that offers virtual banking solutions around the world. Prepaid cards have grown to be useful for leading sportsbooks and bookmakers like PointsBet. Through PointsBet withdrawal, customers can cash out their money easily and instantly and make purchases wherever Mastercard is used.
PointsBet deposit is a place every gambler wants to be. PointsBet specializes on online betting which makes efficiency and effectiveness a common feature of its websites and mobile apps. PointsBet deposit option avails user a hitch-free betting exercise and a reward for their money. Firstly, there is no limit, as commonly found among other bookmakers, to minimum and maximum money in players’ wallet. Players can deposit as little as they have up to zero and can withdraw as much as they want, or rather have, in their PointsBet wallet. Quickly get a PointsBet account today and get full access to the numerous offers on ground
The ease of managing, monitoring and securing account deposits and withdrawal Is made possible through the wallet option provided by PointsBet. Members can make instantaneous deposits with debit and credit cards and get withdrawal processed immediately. In fact, with PointsBet prepaid card purchases can be made instantly as soon as the fund has been withdrawn to the card. Go on to our sports betting comparison [sports betting comparison] page to get more updates.