If you like to gamble, you probably also like to play the stock market. At the end of the day, there isn't that much difference between playing a hand of poker and playing the market. Both are bets that you will win and both bets are based on your experience and instincts. And both have the potential to win you a bunch of money.
That's why we thought we'd take a look at what Esports stocks you should consider investing in. Esports is the largest growing part of the online gambling market and betting sites for CS:GO are currently growing the fastest, tip for you there! What's more, there is no reason to think that they will stop expanding or stop making serious money any time soon.
But there are a lot of Esports providers out there. Which ones will be huge two years from now and which ones will have faltered and died. We took a hard look at the Esports companies out there to put together this list of where you should put your money.
- Caesars Entertainment Corporation. The value of Caesars stock has been steadily rising across April, from a price of $6.28 per share on April 3 to $8.87 on April 24. Many analysts predict the casino company’s share price to rise above $10 and some, like Credit Suisse, give “outperform” ratings for Caesars and a target share price as high as $13. With that kind of money on the table, you'd be a fool not to park some money with Caesars.
- DraftKings. They just became a publicly-traded company on April 24. On that day it's stock went up 18%. It is still rising. This is a new stock but one that has a lot of room for real growth and is a good place to invest cash.
- Flutter Entertainment. This company owns FanDuel in the United States and SportsBet in Australia. It is set to merge with The Stars Group. This company is going nowhere but up. Its books seem to be in order and we are willing to bet a lot of money its stock will rise.
- LeoVegas AB. This company owns Royal Panda, Pixel.bet, Bet UK, Crown Bingo, and Bingo Stars. It has seen its share price rise by 20% in recent months. And yet many advisors still look at their stock as undervalued. That means that people are going to keep buying it and its stock will go up.
- MGM Resorts International. You know what this company does. It's the most blue-chip organization on our list. Yet it still has a lot of room to grow. This is the safe company to invest in.