Lottery System 2020What actually Works?
Many successful lottery players have their game plans. Game plans have always been essential, whether it’s a video game, a professional football or basketball game or even a lottery game, they all need game plans. Although newbies and others seem to believe luck is what really counts in lottery games many experienced players have strategies which they rely upon. These strategies are known as lottery systems. As a lottery player, you shouldn’t gamble away your money. You should play to win. You should play with a formula. With the vast number of lottery games available, you stand a chance of being a lottery winner, but being a winner starts with choosing the Lottery System which suits you.
Facts about Lottery Systems
- Most lottery winners rely on Lottery Systems
- Lottery Systems give you a higher chance of success
- There are various lottery systems
- Lottery systems do work
Lottery System and How they Work
Many players tend to think they are placed on the same pedestal when they play lottery games, there has never been a more erroneous assumption. In lottery gambling, there are various lottery systems which exist, experienced lottery players more often than not rely on certain lottery systems, why? they know these systems always give them a higher chance than those who play without a strategy. For instance, Richard Lustig, who had a total of seven state-sponsored lottery wins under his belt, do you really think he got lucky 7 times? Come on, he obviously had a strategy which made his numbers the winning numbers not once, twice or thrice but a staggering seven times! Therefore, as a lottery player, you need a strategy to place you a step closer to hitting jackpot. This article reveals the type of Lottery Systems available at your disposal, it also informs you on how to find the one for you and even provides proof that these systems work.
Types of Lottery Systems
- Lottery Wheeling: This is a popular system of playing Lotteries. It involves the arrangement of a group of number selections into multiple combinations that cover totally or partially all the possible combinations of those selections. The Lotto wheeling system distributes a subset of the possible lottery numbers through multiple tickets, this way it ensures that at least one of these tickets includes the winning combination. When you rely on a lottery wheeling system, it acts as a single ticket guarantee but allows you play with a larger set of numbers than will be drawn in the lottery. This system is widely used because if your number selections contain some or all the winning numbers, you’re certain on getting at least one winning ticket, if not more. This system simply uses the logic of mathematics and hugely increases your chances.
- Lottery Syndicates: Most of us buy so many tickets with the hope of hitting jackpot. However, this is very costly to keep up with, therefore rather than spend so much alone, the best way to go around this is to form a syndicate. This is a system which involves a group of individuals, usually made up of friends and family members, who play the lottery together. The players purchase lottery tickets together and share the prize money based on their contributions to the syndicate. Your chances of success are highly increased due to the purchase of many tickets by the group though your individual winning is reduced since you’ll have to share. This system is for you if you’re willing to share the prize money. It is widely used and gives you a high probability of getting the prize money.
- The Delta System: This is one of the most successful lottery systems, this system involves a statistical study of numbers which follow each other closely. The process involves picking a low number between 1 and 5, the second step involves choosing between 1 and 8 and then opting for a number close to 8, such a number could be lower or higher. The fourth step involves selection of two numbers between 8 and 15 which have a short distance between them, such as 10 and 12. This gives you a 6-digit sequence.
When playing with the Delta system, it is pertinent to note that the result of the above operation must not exceed the largest number allowed in the game. The next process includes reordering the delta numbers so their position doesn’t correspond with the previous one, this gives many combinations. After this, you are to note down the first number of the series, it becomes the first lottery number in the lottery sequence, your other five numbers should be added up to create the lottery numbers. In completing the Delta system, you have to add the first digit of the lottery with the second number of the Delta sequence, this gives you your second lottery number. You’ll need to repeat this process till you have all the numbers required in the lottery, this means you’ll add the second lottery number to the third one on the delta list. This process goes on with the rest of the available numbers. Once this procedure has been completed, the final digits for your ultimate lottery number will have been acquired. This does not guarantee that you will win each time you play using the method. It’s advisable to check Lottery Statistics before you create a frequency list with the Delta System.
- Strategies from Past Winners and Experienced Players: Apart from these generally well-known strategies discussed above, there are Lotto systems which have been formulated by past winners and well experienced players who have taken time to study the pattern of different lotteries. For instance, according to Richard Lustig, he cautioned players not to leave it all to chance and to avoid use of birthdays and lucky numbers. Instead, he advised players to be consistent with the numbers they play, preaching that when you find a group of numbers which works for you, you should stick with them. In his words, “Remember, a set of numbers wins the grand prize, not individual numbers”. It should be noted that this is his view and it does not mean all players who use this strategy will become lottery winners.
Proof that Lottery Systems Actually work
In recent years, Lottery systems have been recorded to be successful at the lottery games here in the United States. For instance, in the year 2013 a successful lottery syndicate emerged. The group, known as the ‘Three Amigos’ from Maryland bought 60 lottery tickets at a cost of $20 each and won a whopping $218.6 million with each member getting $35 million each after taxes. Also, in 2013, at the U.S Powerball Jackpot, another syndicate of 16 employees at New Jersey’s Ocean County Department of Vehicle Services, dubbed “Ocean’s 16” won $149 million between them with each member going home with $3.8 million.
There have also been recorded wins of fifty-three prize lotto jackpots (in Pick-5 lotto games such as Fantasy 5, Cash 5, Take 5, March 5, Little Lotto, Lucky 5, Cash Game, Lotto 5), from users of Gail Howard’s (An American Lottery Expert) books. These facts point to one conclusion- Lottery Systems Work.
How To find a Lottery System that Suits You
Choosing a lottery system especially as a beginner in lottery games may seem a daunting task as various lottery systems exist. You need not worry about this, we have made this process easier for you. Our Lottery Comparison page provides vital information on beneficial lottery systems which serve as a guide for you in picking the one which gets you closer to hitting the pot. You should give it a trial, our computer-generated Lotto Wheeling System is error free, user friendly and allows you to easily search and find the right wheel among many other possibilities. This is just one of the many features you get when you use our page. Our systems also provide minimum groupings for the same win guarantee which means you can bet the same win guarantee for the least amount of money. Now that you know you have a role to play in winning, you shouldn’t leave all it to luck.