Lottery Statistics are those details which show the results of previously played lotteries, they display vital information on numbers and the dates such numbers were drawn. When it comes to playing lotteries, a good knowledge of Lottery statistics gives you an idea of the probabilities you have of winning the pot in a certain draw as well as any other secondary prizes distributed in each of them. When guided by the statistics in each lottery, this analysis allows you create your own forecasts based on your preferences. The knowledge of the vital Lottery statistics moves you a step closer to hitting jackpot.
Facts About Lottery Statistics
- Looking up Lottery Statistics gives players an insight into the possible outcome
- Easily familiarize yourself with the most frequently and least frequently drawn numbers
- Know what numbers are more likely to feature
- Increases your chances of hitting jackpot
Lottery Statistics: How to Get Started
Lottery gambling statistics can be likened to examination past questions. When studying for exams, many of us refer to past questions for a possibility of repeated questions and familiarity of structure. But when it comes to playing lotteries, a lot of individuals leave it to sheer luck with the hope of hitting jackpot, 1 in 175 million may be fortunate. What about the other 174,999,999? They fail, replay without a strategy and still fail yet again simply because they fail to plan. In the world of lottery games, a lot has to do with knowledge of Lottery Statistics. This article sheds light on the benefits provided by Lottery Statistics and how Statistics work. It also informs you on how you can easily access Lottery Statistics all in one place.
Lottery Statistics and Analysis
- Number Frequency: Firstly, keeping abreast with Lottery Statistics puts you on the right foot as you get to easily know the possibility of hitting it big. Before playing, you need to know how frequently your Lotto numbers come up, you don’t want to choose numbers which are hardly ever picked. Lottery statistics keep you up to date with when the Lotto number was last seen, the number of times the numbers were drawn and the calendar days in which the numbers were drawn. When you consult Lottery Statistics, you also get to note down those numbers which are overdue and have the possibility of featuring at subsequent lottery draws. This obviously does not make you the winner but gives you a higher prospect than a “random number player”.
- Jackpots Won: Using Lottery statistics, you also easily get to know which Lotto numbers had the highest amount of draw winnings, whether the numbers have recently appeared or how long ago they had featured. This lets you know the numbers to attempt and the numbers to avoid. A careful observation and study of lottery games statistics will also help inform you on vital information such as details of the highest lotto jackpots and the lowest jackpots in the history of that game and the dates on which they were last drawn.
- Number Combinations: We all have certain number combinations which we all love to play with the belief of hitting jackpot someday. Analysis based on Lottery Statistics allows you easily compare how those numbers have performed. With study of lottery statistics, you also easily find out the most common numbers that have been drawn together in a lottery. This gives you a head start in lottery games as you are already aware of the most consecutive pairs, triplets or quads which you notice to reoccur.
How Lottery Statistics and Analysis Work
From the statistical point of view, any combination of numbers has the same weight and the likelihood of the combination 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 is the same as the probability of the combination 51, 52, 53, 54, 55, 56. However, lotteries are not typically a true random number generator. An actual number generator is completely unpredictable, but with the use of lottery statistics, a lottery can be predictable under certain circumstances, this assumption is based on the study of several lotteries whereby it’s been found that certain number combinations do not tend to be as often drawn than others despite the fact that the lottery game is made up of thousands of numbers. For instance, in a situation where there are 50 numbers in a draw, each number should be present in a draw on average, but this hardly ever occurs. If you repeat a million draws, the deviance should lead to zero and each number has to be fired about 20,000 times, though this is simply theoretical, and the numbers will vary. However, even if the results vary, the deviance should not be too high. For a million draws, any number should not be drawn more than 26% and less than 24%. If so, then the lottery does not use a true random generator.
Although no one can certainly say when a number will make a breakthrough, Statistics seem to show that random number players have a lower probability of hitting jackpot. Therefore, a study of the Lottery statistics of the lottery games you play is the first step in winning.
How to follow lottery statistics?
Locating the statistics of your preferred lottery game may seem like a herculean task especially when you are interested in various games. Do not worry about this, we have simplified this process for you. On our Lottery Comparison Page, we have provided easy access to the Lottery Statistics of your favorite games, whether you have interest in the Powerball Lottery or the Mega Millions Lottery, all you need to do is Lottery Comparison page to check up the Stats of the various games.
Among the lottery statistics provided include;
- Lotto Number Frequency Table which shows how many times your preferred number has been drawn.
- A Lotto Number Frequency Graph.
- The most overdue numbers with detailed information showing the specific dates when such numbers were last drawn
- The most common lotto numbers, how frequently they’ve been drawn and when last they were drawn.
- The least picked numbers, the actual frequency of their drawings and the date upon which they were last drawn.
- The most common pairs of numbers and how frequently they get drawn
- The most common triplets and their frequency
- The most common consecutive pairs and how frequently they follow
- The most common consecutive triplets and their frequency
- Highest Lotto Jackpots and their draw dates
- Lowest Lotto Jackpots and their draw dates
- Highest numbers of Lotto Jackpot Winners, their prizes and draw dates.
We keep you updated with the above latest Stats so you can easily make informed choices on the numbers or combinations that increase your chances and know what numbers to avoid. The up-to-date lottery statistics clearly display and confirm the past performance of your numbers of interest, this way you know what numbers to choose for future draws you decide to participate in. Our website basically holds you by the hand as you take your first steps towards your big lottery break.
Conclusion: More work than luck
Many do believe that with luck on their side, they will one day hit the pot. However, with an in-depth study of Lottery Statistics, you can easily see that this is less of luck and more of work. Before playing, you need to know how frequently your Lotto numbers come up, whether they recently appeared or how long ago they had featured, find out the most common numbers that have been drawn together in a lottery, this knowledge gives you a higher probability than random number players and increases your chances
. With our website, we have made this process easy for you. Simply scroll to the Stats of the game you are interested in for guidance. Who knows, consulting the Lottery Statistics might not just increase your chances, it might make you the Lottery winner!